• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Buy More, Same, Less Than Your Pledge Amount?

When you bought your stock. Did you buy more, same, or less than your pledge amount?

• more

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • same

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • less

Votes: 20 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I too expressed and interest of $1000 to match my all in reservation amount. So far I have bought 50 shares or $600.00. Because of the holidays I am trying to scrape up another $600 for an even 100 shares by Dec. 2. If I can't then I will try to scrape up another $400 to meet my original expressed interest. I like round numbers so 100 shares would make it easy to calculate my total investment.

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well that was fun! Was doing great until it asked me to check 1 of 2 boxes and sign. Wouldn't let me do anything. Online chat....took care of that. Just scroll to the bottom. lol

Glad that is over. It's done. Now we'll see what the future brings.

Just had to trot downstairs and tell the better half what I dun.....just so she could roll her eyes at me.

Last edited:

Mike W

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a touch more due to the minimum being raised. It's all about investing what you can lose. Here's to hoping we will end up like early investors in Microsoft, with the reality of probably getting only a bit of profit from it (or maybe less...). Still, it's all about the adventure! You just never know.

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll buy mine Monday, after talking to the bank and clearing the withdrawal. (No unplanned activities with my account unless I approve it)

I will buy what I pledged, 50 shares. Keep in mind, I upped my pledge twice during the discovery stage.

ANNNDDDDD, I'm in. 50 shares of a dream!!

All this after having to rebuild the programs and drivers in my laptop. *sigh*. Damned thing picked a lousy time to malfunction..

Top Bottom