• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Buy More, Same, Less Than Your Pledge Amount?

When you bought your stock. Did you buy more, same, or less than your pledge amount?

• more

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • same

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • less

Votes: 20 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I weenied out. Pledged $3000 but after discussion with wife bought $2004 or 167 shares. I would rather piss off Paul and the forum members than the wife.

I don't think there is anything weeny'ing-outish about this. You did what you could - no one can ask more, including us and Paul. Sounds like you have a level-headed wife. If she wasn't, she mightta just said, "No. Period. Got it buster?"

TStriker

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything weeny'ing-outish about this. You did what you could - no one can ask more, including us and Paul. Sounds like you have a level-headed wife. If she wasn't, she mightta just said, "No. Period. Got it buster?"

I pledged $5,000 and bought $4,800 of rounded number of 400 shares.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With the 7 day window closed, it will be interesting to find out how many shares were sold. With our small demographic it looks like those of us who purchased fewer shares, were covered by those who purchased more. On another note, Renters told us yesterday they are moving, as soon as they can find another place.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Jambe,

The exclusive 7-day purchase window for those who indicated interest in Elio Motors has ended as of December 2, 2015 at 3 p.m. (PST). All investment submissions made during this period will be processed and moved to “cleared” or “not cleared” in your Investment Profile. If there has been an error in the submission of your investment, a StartEngine team member will contact you. If your investment has been successfully received, you will receive an email confirmation. Please note, it may take up to 10 days to receive confirmation that your investment has cleared.

If you have made an investment, your funds will be held in an escrow account with all investor funds that are being cleared. Once all these investments are finalized, those funds will be transferred from the escrow account to the company’s account. At that time you will be an investor in the issuing company and will receive an email confirmation showing the number of shares you have purchased.

For more information, please visit our FAQ page. For questions or concerns, please contact StartEngine customer support via email at contact@startengine.com or live chat on our website by clicking on the green chat widget in the lower right corner.

Thank you,
The StartEngine Team

Top Bottom