• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Get This Letter?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
NOTHING is a "given," and 50% of EVERYTHING, is "chance."

I'll take the odds, thank you. :rolleyes:
Hi Music Man; Please explain the 50% of what. Yoqi Berra said baseball is 90% mental and the other half is physical. Scares me that might make sense to you. LOL I also followed his advice where upon some asked him if he came to a fork in the road what would he do. Good old Yogi answered, "well I would take it." LOL

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now is as good a time as ever to ask;

How can we one "k"ers put in a request for some kind of a riveted plate inside the door jam with the production # and an autograph from Paul. Say maybe on the same metal tag as the VIN ". Ok even one or the other would be quite appropriate for us one "K" ers. Makes your vehicle a collectable.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score

How can we one "k"ers put in a request for some kind of a riveted plate inside the door jam with the production # and an autograph from Paul. Say maybe on the same metal tag as the VIN ". Ok even one or the other would be quite appropriate for us one "K" ers. Makes your vehicle a collectable.

probably add too much weight!!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ok one more time for the serious; its not that expensive and is a great promotional item for the Company. Too heavy??????? I'll settle for anything that adds a legitimate claim to the originality of the vehicle from the Company. Hell, just glue the thang.
For those of you from Rio Linda here's a photo. LOL

100_4157.jpg
74e732c5f85de416560f6a706700eab7.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I have a point to bring up on this same starting letter (I did receive it also); the part I'm referring to is the - "
  • An official place in line as one of 30,000+ reservation holders for as little as $100.
And today I get another email advertisement saying " Best of all, for as little as $100 you can secure your official place in line as one of 34,000+ reservation holders.

But ...... Yesterday I received an email from the Marketing Team saying " What is your number... we found the true meaning in this weeks blog... check it out!"
So I went into the blog and found this - " Spot in Line is only for the $1,000 All In reservation holders (Remember if you have e $500, $250, or $100 All In or any Want In you will not get a spot in line)

So I wonder what the truth is ? Unless they consider a Place in Line and a Spot in Line to be two completely different things.

Top Bottom