• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Get This Letter?

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL you are a nut!

What was that movie? They are on vacation........"this is as far as I've ever been from home" takes a step .........."Now, this is far as I've ever been from home" :D

tonysmall

Reaction score
Hello Everybody!!! First post but been here. Haven't really had time to post But I GOT MY SPOT IN LINE!!!!!!!!
# 5779

[Broken External Image]

Hello Future Elio Owner!

First, thank you for joining the revolution at the Gotta Have It level! We appreciate your support and shared belief in our passion, vision and mission! As part of this elite group, we may occasionally tap into this passion we share by asking your opinion or getting your feedback regarding the vehicle! We are excited to have you as part of the family and would value your input!

Now to the main purpose of this note -- letting you know where you stand on the delivery list! You are, with the email address, **********@gmail.com, number 5779 in line! Nice! .

Congratulations on being a future Elio owner and supporting American ingenuity!

The Elio Team

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lock,

Do you have Any Idea how many people, waiting on their numbers, may have left this forum to open their Email and are still there watching for their number to arrive?? When they find out that your 'Number' was a hoax, you may be a candidate for an 'Ice Bucket' event at some get together, down the road. Watch your back, as some people have a LOOOOOng memory.LOL
If he's smart, he is checking his email because I just got my number! :-) Z

Top Bottom