• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Do Not Write To Doe. Write Here Instead:

Have you written to greatagain.gov?

• Yes

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • Yes, and have invited others to participate

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Not yet, but will soon

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • No, I won't be participating

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be another "War and Peace".
In fact, it will probably be much more effective if it's very short and to the point.
How many of those staffers are actually going to wade through each and every flowery 2500 character contribution?

Just K.I.S.S. and get 'er done.

And... I think multiple postings by one individual will hurt the cause if they're monitoring IP addresses.
That is why, in the age of Trump, tweets are provided for yiur twittering pleasure.

I may have gotten a nibble from one of them.

SandyCWV

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I did. Short and sweet. Main purpose is to get the words Elio Motors in front of whoever is reading these things AGAIN. At some point we can hope they will say --- okay, what is up with all these Elio people and what are they talking about? Then that person goes to the website, gets the bug, passes that up to the next level and so on. :)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did. Short and sweet. Main purpose is to get the words Elio Motors in front of whoever is reading these things AGAIN. At some point we can hope they will say --- okay, what is up with all these Elio people and what are they talking about? Then that person goes to the website, gets the bug, passes that up to the next level and so on. :)
Be sure to take the poll. Elio will want to know how well this effort succeeded

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Be sure to take the poll. Elio will want to know how well this effort succeeded
I realize that the poll and this thread are getting buried into obscurity because it's in the "General Elio Discussion" forum.
We've got 35 people that "voted" in the poll out of almost 4K members.

I think the poll should be moved to the similar highly visible sticky in the "Forum Rules, Site Suggestions, & Help" forum.
What think ye Ekh?

And remember... It's not about whether you like the incoming admin or not.
It's not about them. It's about my $1K and the Elio, and very possibly about a Hail Mary pass.

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I realize that the poll and this thread are getting buried into obscurity because it's in the "General Elio Discussion" forum.
We've got 35 people that "voted" in the poll out of almost 4K members.

I think the poll should be moved to the similar highly visible sticky in the "Forum Rules, Site Suggestions, & Help" forum.
What think ye Ekh?

And remember... It's not about whether you like the incoming admin or not.
It's not about them. It's about my $1K and the Elio, and very possibly about a Hail Mary pass.

Agree. It doesn't show up in new postings. I wo der if Coss could make it a sticky there?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Agree. It doesn't show up in new postings. I wo der if Coss could make it a sticky there?
It is, and it has been for a while

List.gif

#1 on the list

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It only shows up in "New Posts" after someone enters something new in it.

No one posts anything to it, it slips down the hit parade.
Sticky means it will be in the top section of the Topic it's listed under

Top Bottom