• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Doe Atvm Foia Request

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just heard from the DOE FOIA attorney who has been assigned my FOIA request! We are moving forward finally! Anyone want to give me a ‘scope’ question? I am focusing on what and when Hari and Paul knew about the ATVM loan status. It is my contention that EM was never a contender and they might have been aware of that fact throughout the ‘process.’

Will keep y’all apprised....

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps I am making too much of this, but it was pointed out to me that it’s interesting that my initial FOIA request was being researched and processed by a staff ‘clerk.’ Now It appears to have been assigned to an attorney. I have no idea if this is significant and/or it pertains to my wanting to find information that ultimately condemns or bolsters EM’s business plans and what (and maybe more importantly,) when, Paul and the EM DoE ATVM liason Hari Iyer knew of loan status.

If there is indeed ‘a smoking gun,’ I think a separate FOIA request is warranted for all DoE ATVM contact with Hari Iyer and his numerous and serial loan requests.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok some good news on this front: i may soon be getting the official communication between The DoE ATVM office and Elio Motors (EM ostensibly represented by Hari S.Iyer, the well compensated DoE Liaison and Consultant).

What I’m thinking about doing, rather than exchanging emails and forwarding is to create an account at FedEx so that anyone interested can use the six digit code i’ll put out and print it at their local FedEx office. I don’t know how long it will be, but FedEx charges something like .14 to .17 per page...

Any other ideas? Let me know... will let you know more as i learn more....

Top Bottom