• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Don't Tell Me I'm The Only One Who ...

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
I am so with you on this one. I often find myself wondering what it would be like to drive with my view in the center of the lane rather than off to one side. For some reason it seems like it will feel more live flying than driving.
I tried it today and liked it... but the car in the other lane didn't :p

nthawk68

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... Daydreams during the commute -- what will it feel like to be in this highway traffic, sitting over center of the lane, zipping along while people gawk. Will I become a familiar sight on I-25?

... Imagines what it will feel like to take it up a winding mountain road...

... wonders whether it will be better to back into a parking spot...
Skirzman, Welcome from Colorado Springs, Prod # 6190

DaveM

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'm planning on making custom business cards with all the information you mentioned, and handing them out to the crowd of people that will inevitably congregate around it every time you stop. I'll save me a lot of time as I always seem to be running late for something....Dang, look at the time...gotta go! :D [seriously...F-15 picnic at 11am!]

I used to be a DeLorean owner....I bought it new and could never get out of a parking lot with having to part a group. I went to the Premier of BACK TO THE FUTURE in Hollywood and thought I'd NEVER get out of the place.......took two days to wash off the finger prints. My guess is that the Elio will be worse!:):)

MASCMAN

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I already know what it's like to ride down the center of the lane! Lol

I honestly don't think about the Elio that much when I'm driving...I am wishing I was riding my Harley.

Looks like the Elio is doing for you what my bike does for me! I am hoping to have fun driving it when I can't ride though...
:cool:

Top Bottom