• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Doug 1272

doug stanley

Elio Fan
Reaction score
my first post. we have a lot of numbers embedded in our mind , ss#,birth date, and others. yes our newest one is our in line number. it is hard to wait when we have the ability to buy it NOW , but it will be worth the wait. i have been wanting an enclosed three wheeler for years now and the elio is better than anything i could of dreamed up myself. this is a huge undertaking and i realize there could be even more set-offs , just hope they don't extend past 2015. i'm like you , i want mine now. by the way , i live near tyler,tx.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Doug! We are all here also anxiously awaiting this great new vehicle. I hope you have good time on this forum!

If you ever have any issues here please contact a staff member as we are here to help. :)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
my first post. we have a lot of numbers embedded in our mind , ss#,birth date, and others. yes our newest one is our in line number. it is hard to wait when we have the ability to buy it NOW , but it will be worth the wait. i have been wanting an enclosed three wheeler for years now and the elio is better than anything i could of dreamed up myself. this is a huge undertaking and i realize there could be even more set-offs , just hope they don't extend past 2015. i'm like you , i want mine now. by the way , i live near tyler,tx.
Welcome, doug, from southern Oregon. You will find a very active group here from Texas and some wonderful pictures taken by a couple of them in Austin yesterday. Enjoy the group and the wait. I know to me the Elio is the most exciting vehicle I have seen in years but then I'm not into motorcycles or formula 1 or any of those other exotic birds. I simply want a car that is fun to drive, stands out in a crowd and is economical enough that I can drive it where and whenever I want to. Go Elio! :-) Z

Top Bottom