• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Doughnuts?

jlhog

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
With the snow coming down here I will be finding a nice icy parking to spin a few. Of course it will be in reverse and nothing like the old days of rear wheel drive. I was wondering in my sleep last night how the Elio will do in this situation? Even us old guys like to have a little fun sometimes.

CaribbeanZombie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
interesting, first I've heard of that but in thinking about it .... shouldn't be a problem for me, when backing I'm prone to low speeds and short distances

Jim

They talk about it on Driver's Talk Radio #751...the same place Paul Elio talks about the Nov 15th dyno testing date for the engine (that Elio claims to know nothing about)! :/

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They talk about it on Driver's Talk Radio #751...the same place Paul Elio talks about the Nov 15th dyno testing date for the engine (that Elio claims to know nothing about)! :/

in thinking about it, having the potential to flip when turned while backing at a good clip does make sense .... historically trikes with a single front tire are unstable making turns at higher speeds .... I can see the reverse being true as well

Jim

Top Bottom