• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Downloadable Products And Applications

Dallas B. Sims

Elio Fan
Reaction score
When logged into Reservations for Elio Motors, there are links to downloadable products and my applications. However, there are no downloadable products and there are no applications.
  1. My Downloadable Products
    You have not purchased any downloadable products yet.

2. My Applications
    You have no applications.

Why are there link if there isn't anything? Will there be content and apps later?

Bert

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Plan for the future.
I'm guessing here, but eventually we'll be able to download our owners manual, maintainance record sheets,etc. Applications would include programs so your cellphone would recieve an alert, should your car alarm be set off!
Just guessing, and IMO

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When logged into Reservations for Elio Motors, there are links to downloadable products and my applications. However, there are no downloadable products and there are no applications.

2. My Applications

Why are there link if there isn't anything? Will there be content and apps later?
I'm sure there will be in the future. :-) Z

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score

2. My Applications

upload_2014-12-16_5-10-34.jpeg

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

2. My Applications

SSn-copy_zpsc8693499.jpg

Attachments

• SSn-copy_zpsc8693499.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 120

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

2. My Applications

Elio Motors is using an off-the-shelf online shopping cart application which includes these functions as they are standard functions for online shopping carts. While it is possible they could be used at some point they are likely just part of the software and either were not hidden or could not be hidden.

Top Bottom