• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Dream Cruise

What when where?

• Where

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • When

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
OH, OK, Gang. Heads up on the Detroit Woodward Dream Cruise. Elio has not announced where they are going to be at...yet. Only a general area. Regardless OUR ELIO OHIO ENTHUSIASTS GROUP MEETING IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH AT 2:00, IN DETROIT (OR MOST LIKELY ROYAL OAK, MI.) There are several of us committed to be there. I am scoping out restaurants, public toilets, and free parking in that 'general area'.
EVERYBODY IS INVITED !!!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OH, OK, Gang. Heads up on the Detroit Woodward Dream Cruise. Elio has not announced where they are going to be at...yet. Only a general area. Regardless OUR ELIO OHIO ENTHUSIASTS GROUP MEETING IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 20TH AT 2:00, IN DETROIT (OR MOST LIKELY ROYAL OAK, MI.) There are several of us committed to be there. I am scoping out restaurants, public toilets, and free parking in that 'general area'.
EVERYBODY IS INVITED !!!
Elio may not have announced it, but I know: Just north of 13 mile and Woodward on the left-hand side (west side) And could we do it earlier?

Reaction score
We got the word ... drum roll .... Royal Oak, MI - Woodward Dream Cruise - In front of The Avenue Family Restaurant at 31253 Woodward, Royal Oak, MI 48073
This is on the West side of Woodward Ave. Four blocks North of this location is Free Parking and inside toilets at Emmanuel Bethel Church on the corner of Normandy & Woodward.
Check out that restaurant reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-avenue-family-restaurant-royal-oak

Top Bottom