• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Driving To Oklahoma City Tomorrow...maybe !

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I planned on going tomorrow however the weather forcast indicates morning and early afternoon rain..It's a 500 mile round trip, now that would be a bitch to go only to find out Elio cancelled or a no show once there...They have without notice a few times before..

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I planned on going tomorrow however the weather forcast indicates morning and early afternoon rain..It's a 500 mile round trip, now that would be a bitch to go only to find out Elio cancelled or a no show once there...They have without notice a few times before..
Local says low probability of AM thunderstorms. Partly cloudy afternoon high of 76

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My gps says 240 miles... 4 to 5 hours for me plus about a million bucks in toll fees..
I hear that! You must be somewhere in the general Joplin area. I'll send you a general weather update this evening and again in the morning.

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I hear that! You must be somewhere in the general Joplin area. I'll send you a general weather update this evening and again in the morning.
Yep, Joplin..Going to rent a car..Been doing that lately for long trips,,trying to keep the miles low on Jeep ..They stopped making the bright silver color last year so, If I wear this one out I'll have to get a new Harley trailer to match color of next Jeep.. So far 20 months old , only 9000 miles..I know I'm wierd..Anyway, I will be pissed if Elio cancels because of weather after doing the rental expense.. would make me wanna take them off my Christmas card list..

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep, Joplin..Going to rent a car..Been doing that lately for long trips,,trying to keep the miles low on Jeep ..They stopped making the bright silver color last year so, If I wear this one out I'll have to get a new Harley trailer to match color of next Jeep.. So far 20 months old , only 9000 miles..I know I'm wierd..Anyway, I will be pissed if Elio cancels because of weather after doing the rental expense.. would make me wanna take them off my Christmas card list..
Maybe not as weird as you think. Bought my Camaro in April 2010 and it has 15,500 miles.

ElioFrank

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My dad bought his truck in 2008 and it hasn't broken 20K yet. It truly is, the truck that the little old man took to the store everyday :D

We'll expect a full report on this forum when you guys/gals get back :cool:

AND PICS!!

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad bought his truck in 2008 and it hasn't broken 20K yet. It truly is, the truck that the little old man took to the store everyday :D

We'll expect a full report on this forum when you guys/gals get back :cool:

AND PICS!!
I will have 2 separate cameras plus my phone. My Nikon SLR and a little point and shoot.

Top Bottom