• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E-series Colors

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone have any detail on how they're painting the E-series? I noticed when the P5 paint color poll results were announced, that white came in second, which is why I assume E1 was painted white. Blue came in 3rd with black coming in 4th. So will that mean E2 will be blue and E3 will be black? And then perhaps they'll start repeating the colors starting with green again from the P2?

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Right, factory paint on a car that's about to be hit with a block of concrete (crash testing) doing that custom color becomes a waste at that point.
If there are only 8 destructive tests, that leaves 15 or 17 more (depending on whether the report of 23 is accurate) where the paint in the seven colors can be done. One is already rumored to be part of the road show, possibly even for test drives.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
If there are only 8 destructive tests, that leaves 15 or 17 more (depending on whether the report of 23 is accurate) where the paint in the seven colors can be done. One is already rumored to be part of the road show, possibly even for test drives.
You know what they say about rumors; "if you don't hear a rumor by 10:30am, start one"

I asked EM about the test drives; for sure the E1A will not be a part of it.

Top Bottom