• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Eager But Patient, All Good Things Are Worth Waiting For.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm All-In. Nice to hear about the 50% for the invested and patient Elio Motors customers as a Black Friday Thanks. I'm looking forward and excited about owning a Elio.

congratulations on your adventure into the future! You're traveling in good company. There are many here whose careers and interests offer insights into car planning, design and manufacturing - just take a look at the number of posts just discussing the engine!! great group. I've learned much, and gotten great leads for accessories. - which is about my "need to know"

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm All-In. Nice to hear about the 50% for the invested and patient Elio Motors customers as a Black Friday Thanks. I'm looking forward and excited about owning a Elio.
Welcome Maxxout! You are correct about being patient. We are all waiting for our Elios. There is tons of information on this site about the Elio. Use the search bar at top right of the home page at first. If you can't find what you're looking for, please ask, and someone here will gladly chime in. Again, welcome!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Maxxout. I hope you will join us here and share you ideas and thoughts about Elio and the other topics offered. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Maxxout, Congratulations on your decision to reserve your Elio and for joining the forum where you will find the most complete information on all things Elio and some that have nothing to do with it. We are a friendly helpful group and try to keep the forum informative, friendly, and entertaining. Welcome to the journey and enjoy the experience.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS, Maxxout, from down deep in the heart of the Bayou State, where all things are dark and. mysterious. . . . And ALSO, the future birth place of the Elio; Louisiana!

Top Bottom