• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Bucket List

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone had any bucket list items that will include their Elio. For example, one of my bucket list items is to get a car to one million miles. Not saying for sure the Elio will be the car I get there, but it could be. Especially if I drive it to lots of books signings after my books are published. ;)

Examples of other potential bucket list items:
Drive your Elio in every state (good luck getting to Hawaii with it if you live on the mainland :)).
Take a picture with your Elio at certain historical landmark or monuments.
Drive your Elio on a race track.
Go camping with a friend driving just your Elio. (I want to see the pictures of your gear squeezed in the car and/or tied on top if you do!)

Feel free to add other general fun ideas of things to do with your Elio.
`

I would like to take pictures of my Elio, at different "Elio" meets and greets, across the nation, I am not a car fan... but the Elio is something different it is a Autocycle and this will be the start of the Elio Nation...

The basic Elio is going to be like a blank canvas... all the different colors, toys and stuff that can be placed on a Elio is huge... There are going to be so many different types of Elio's all over the US.... I look forward to seeing the different ideas people have to make their Elio Great!...

No one will have anything like this ... So this is the very Start.... of a change in the US.... less gas used, more travel...

So when Elio owners meet... I would like to be there... just to see them all....

And like the other old guy said... be alive and on the road in 15 years to watch the US, change... to the Elio Nation...

Join the Elio Nation... are you on board?

Proud to Be... an Elio Nation Member #2225Z see ya on the road...

Evarance

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope to see a video of someone drifting an Elio around corners.

Maybe it will be me!

My husband likes drifting. He wants to compete professionally. I wonder how the rear of the Elio will look as it drifts around a corner. Will it stay steady or fish tail since there's only one wheel? Same goes for Autocross. I wonder if the rear will kick loose on tight turns or if it will remain steady. Anyone else wonder about the Elio rolling over with really aggressive driving?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else wonder about the Elio rolling over with really aggressive driving?

if a person's driving is aggressive enough, its possible to roll over most any vehicle, even an Abrams .... I tend to believe that it won't take long for folks interested in Autocross and/or drifting to find its limits ....once the limits are known, those same folks will go to work to modify their Elios to push those limits .... I won't be one of them but I'm sure looking forward to watching the process

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Want to drive to many states and take a photo of me and my Elio at each Welcome to... sign.
I do believe with the Elio's hit the streets, the fun of this forum will just be beginning. Sure will look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing the stories while I wait patiently for my Elio.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today is the Cars and Guitars car show.. All the city streets in this "small town" will be filled with classic cars. Hopefully next year my Elio will be one of them..well maybe in 2017 anyway.
Last year at this time I was hoping the have my Elio in the 2015 Veterans Day Parade. Another disappointment......maybe next year

Top Bottom