• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Bucket List

roadtrippin2016

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone had any bucket list items that will include their Elio. For example, one of my bucket list items is to get a car to one million miles. Not saying for sure the Elio will be the car I get there, but it could be. Especially if I drive it to lots of books signings after my books are published. ;)

Examples of other potential bucket list items:
Drive your Elio in every state (good luck getting to Hawaii with it if you live on the mainland :)).
Take a picture with your Elio at certain historical landmark or monuments.
Drive your Elio on a race track.
Go camping with a friend driving just your Elio. (I want to see the pictures of your gear squeezed in the car and/or tied on top if you do!)

Feel free to add other general fun ideas of things to do with your Elio.
`
Funny you mentioned camping with your "ELIO"...I just returned from a camping trip of 18,000 miles with a friend in his 4-door Nissan and even with a bike rack over the trunk ! After getting home and unpacking I quickly realized the trip could have been done taking a whole lot less stuff. We are guys that stayed in our own tent every day of the month and a half we had to travel...No kids, or wife's to slow us down...up in the morning with a quick brewed cup of coffee and on the road by 7:30 a.m.! Tons of things and places to see and visit and the Elio trunk would hold it all and still have room for small ice chest for cold drinks! If you're the type of camper that needs several suitcases, huge Coleman 4-burner stove,etc....then take the family station wagon or full sized suv cause the huge storage space is not there in the ELIO....( P.S.) after loading up your suv...swing by the ATM machine and double check your bank balance...making sure you have plenty of cash for gasoline ! some gas prices were pennies from $4.00 gallon gas!...with the ELIO...I'd still make the trip with 84 m.p.g.! at a fraction of the cost the Nissan cost !...( ...JUST SAYIN' )

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a million ideas for the Elio for sure motor cycle style fenders like my avatar and a bigger back tire. I doubt very many years will go by before I put a proper 4 link set up in the rear to put 4 wheels on the ground. I think that would make the car a great little autocrosser and far more interesting. But for the first few years I just want to drive it!

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would like to take pictures of my Elio, at different "Elio" meets and greets, across the nation, I am not a car fan... but the Elio is something different it is a Autocycle and this will be the start of the Elio Nation...

The basic Elio is going to be like a blank canvas... all the different colors, toys and stuff that can be placed on a Elio is huge... There are going to be so many different types of Elio's all over the US.... I look forward to seeing the different ideas people have to make their Elio Great!...

No one will have anything like this ... So this is the very Start.... of a change in the US.... less gas used, more travel...

So when Elio owners meet... I would like to be there... just to see them all....

And like the other old guy said... be alive and on the road in 15 years to watch the US, change... to the Elio Nation...

Join the Elio Nation... are you on board?

Proud to Be... an Elio Nation Member #2225Z see ya on the road...
Have you thought about how UN-unique our Elios will be if they catch on and they sell 250,000 a year! They will be everywhere you go and people will not even notice them as anything new or different. Just a thought. But I like your ideas.

charchri4

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ford sold 753,851 pick ups last year making it the top selling vehicle for 33 years on a row now and you don't exactly trip over one every time you leave the house.

Or maybe there is so many of them I don't even see them anymore... ;)

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ford sold 753,851 pick ups last year making it the top selling vehicle for 33 years on a row now and you don't exactly trip over one every time you leave the house.

Or maybe there is so many of them I don't even see them anymore... ;)
Full size truck is every other vehicle up here. I could drive 100 miles and probably not see a Camry (best selling car), if I go further into the country vs toward the Cities.

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Skydiving without a parachute is a once in a life time experience! You have to try it at least once.:crutch::rip:

... Parachute for sale. Only used once. Never opened.
Probably not the right thread for this, but your post inspired me!

A plane is going down with 5 passengers, but only 4 parachutes.
The first passenger, Holly Madison said, "I have my own reality show and I am the smartest and prettiest woman at Playboy, so Americans don't want me to die." She took the first pack and jumped out of the plane.
The second passenger, John McCain, said, "I'm a Senator, and a decorated war hero from an elite Navy unit from the United States of America." So he grabbed the second pack and jumped.
The third passenger, Barack Obama said, "I am the President of the United States and I am the smartest ever in the history of our country, some even call me the 'Anointed One.'" So he grabbed the pack next to him and jumped out.
The fourth passenger, Billy Graham said to the fifth
passenger, a 10-year-old schoolgirl, "I have lived a full life
and served my God the best I could. I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last parachute."
The little girl said, "That's okay, Mr. Graham. There's a
parachute left for you. America 's smartest President just jumped using my school backpack as a parachute"!!:D

Top Bottom