• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Buyer Financing Options Discussion

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
one factor in financing that will work in everyone's favor is the cost of an Elio .... without seeing prices for options, I tend to think $10,000 is a reasonable ballpark for one we would order .... auto tranny, cruise, tinted windows, anything but Elgin, spare set of P3 fenders, upgrade seats, backup camera, rear windows that will open .... I'd bet that only a small percentage of new car loan are for under $10,000

Jim

CaribbeanZombie

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Since there will be a minimum amount due each month, it would have to be VERY low to live up to Elio's claim that you can pay for your new vehicle with what you save in gas! Giving a REALLY LOW estimate of 500 miles to a tank of gas, most people will still only fill up one time a month & it's only an 8 gallon tank. If it costs $30 to fill up, you get billed $90 & Elio gets $60 of that! Since this is an "&" vehicle, I have a feeling that I'll have to suplement that payment "&" put gas in my other vehicle on the Elio card! Hopefully I'll be able to pay most of it off when I walk in the door! Now that Elio is offering the 50% bonus again, I'll have $1500 down before I get there & hoping to take $3-4k with me...which will let me finance more toys, ummm, I mean "options" on my Elio! :)

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
one factor in financing that will work in everyone's favor is the cost of an Elio .... without seeing prices for options, I tend to think $10,000 is a reasonable ballpark for one we would order .... auto tranny, cruise, tinted windows, anything but Elgin, spare set of P3 fenders, upgrade seats, backup camera, rear windows that will open .... I'd bet that only a small percentage of new car loan are for under $10,000

Jim
Enough of a percentage that some loan agencies will not make you a loan.

Top Bottom