• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.png

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SO, the percent does go up! Before they were doing average rounding, now it's truncation rounding. No problem.
The rates are now going similar to pre-slow-down rates. This does make me wonder if the bogus entries are back.

Let's figure for a second if they've found any way to game the system. Any idea's? These are reservations of a sort, hmmm, is a scalper hoping to resell a reservation amount later after some cutoff, without putting any of his own skin in the game? That would probably be highly illegal. Still, any con artist only cares about the risk of getting caught, not what the moral implications are, or the affect on others.

But it seems more likely some people just want a foot in the door, not knowing when/if this will cut off, or if earlier reservations take priority etc.

Reaction score
I got a notice yesterday that I had some stocks that had been misplaced 20 years ago.

Congratulations Ekh, That was great news. I got some today.I got to see my financial advisor this morning. He told me when the time comes, after I get, read and understand the mandated information on elio and I still feel the way I do, well, basically he said go for it. He also told me to move my CDs, what little they are. He is a very successful man and I've known him for over twenty years. So, Go for it ! I am to put in as much as I won't mind to loose. It looks 'solid'.

Reaction score
Are only people who pledged allowed to buy the stocks, or are we just first? I was told that 'everybody' will be notified at the same time by email - that meant us. Scalping pledges? Might be a good idea. Depends if your willing to do without the next ten years of your life if you get caught? Or going to hell if your don't.

Reaction score
Dear Me.
Congratulations! Your reservation is now confirmed. You will receive an email once the company has completed their filing and is ready to raise the capital.
Equity crowdfunding doesn't work without a crowd. Spread the word!

You indicated interest in Elio Motors with the reservation amount of $XXXX.

What's next?

Elio Motors is testing the waters to gauge market demand from potential investors. Should Elio Motors decide to proceed with making this investment opportunity available to the general public, Elio Motors will register and qualify the offering with both State and Federal regulators. In such a scenario, we will reach out to notify you of the investment opportunity.

This indication of interest is not a purchase of any securities. Your indication of interest is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.

How can I help in the meantime?

Help us spread the word and tell your friends and family about us. Every little bit helps.

Included below is a short message you can send them.

Message to forward to your friends and family.

Elio Motors is looking to take advantage of a new change in regulation and see whether they should offer their shares to everyone in a mini-IPO. I already expressed my interest in investing and you should also take a look.

You can learn more about Elio Motors at http://www.eliomotors.com/elio-motors

A little bit about Elio Motors:

Welcome to Elio Motors, a revolutionary startup altering the course of American transportation. With the help of StartEngine.com we’ve launched a crowdfunding initiative - a chance for you to buy in and share our dream. Join us today! #AlterTheCourse

Thank you!

Cool !!!!

Top Bottom