• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
my hope is the few folks who tried to sabotage the offering have backed off now that the $25M has been surpassed .... if they are still at it, I think calling them haters would be clearly justified .... I'm really looking forward to hearing the end numbers as to how the pledges translate to capital

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My brothers.
Some of you need better hobbies! This constantly looking at these numbers is going to kill you. I did that for a while with stocks. Drove me nuts!
That being said, keep the information flow coming! :D:cool:
It's the only data point that's active, if there were any news ( shape of the gas cap for example ) we would be focusing (obsessing) on that, but right now all we have is a magic number that keeps going up, it's something to watch (ooooOO! look, a distracting shinny object)
cf.png

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
It's the only data point that's active, if there were any news ( shape of the gas cap for example ) we would be focusing (obsessing) on that, but right now all we have is a magic number that keeps going up, it's something to watch (ooooOO! look, a distracting shinny object)
View attachment 6310

LOL! If I could like your post 17 times, I would!

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BTW, older news article on the 21st (Link)

Quote-
The Elio Motors project looks pretty sound however and destined to be successful. After all, Elio claims (on the project’s homepage) that more than $18 million worth in car reservations have already been made, so investors already can expect big sales numbers. The new car will cost only $6,800 by eliminating unnecessary accessories and keeping the mechanics pretty simple. Working together with top suppliers, such as Bosch, Continental, Aisin, Lear and CooperTires, among others, the pitch seems to be a safe investment.

Top Bottom