• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.png

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not as 'chipper' as it was last night. Makes me wonder if this is open to foreign investors (or they hope so), or if some US living/working overseas are getting in the game?

In the evening when the 'run' happened, Hawaii was mid-day, and the Orient was what, morning?

Soo many questions, so few answers.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterdays article from the LA area... ( Link )

No news yet ( that I can find ) about EM being open to lifting the funding level. Yet.

Quote:
But CEO Paul Elio is confident they will get all $25 million.

"I think we will get approximately what the counter is showing," he said. "I think there is going to be two dynamics that happen. I think there are going to be people who said they were going to do it and we are unable to contact them, like a typo in their email address or they change their mind, there is definitely going to be some fall out. But because it is so successful, I think there will be people who say hey I want to put $1,000 in and when we contact them and they want to put $2,000 in."

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Elio Motors Momentum v12

the link above details what the Crowd Funding money will be used for .... I found some I found some of the info to be a bit of a surprise

"This round of funding is critical to our forward momentum. As you know, our previous 506(c) investment strategy resulted in our ability to begin building the P5 prototype. The dollars raised from this recent Regulation A+ crowdfunding initiative will fund P6 to P30. In doing so, the objective is to validate the design so we can finalize our tooling and production plans. Sadly, the way we do this is by ultimately crashing 22 of these 25 vehicles to ensure we meet our safety goals. Once this is done, we’ll know what adjustments need to be made to our tooling and manufacturing plan and we’ll be much closer to final production."

Top Bottom