• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Electric vehicles are also an "AND" vehicle. You can't get there from here with one so you must have a gas burner for long distance travel.
At 300 miles per charge my 14 hour 950 mile drive to Moms would take 38 hours. Stopping every 300 miles to recharge for 8 hours. Yes I want an all electric vehicle..........NOT!!!:rolleyes:;)

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Electric vehicles are also an "AND" vehicle. You can't get there from here with one so you must have a gas burner for long distance travel.
EV's are also "and" vehicles? First I've heard that in the Elio context, I'd agree they are "and" vehicles in the same same way a Maseratti is an "and" vehicle though.:rolleyes:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think there is definatly an interferance effect... I also think its a good thing. Right now elio needs investment money more than new reservations. Money is the main factor controlling the timeline, not engineering, suppliers, or manufacturing.... The reservation number is impressive enough as it is, lets get this assembly line running now!!!!
I dunno, a nice round 50,000 has a certain ring to it .

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Something like the funding could well play in the government loans. If they are on the fence looking for a reason to make the loans. Interest like that shown in the crowd funding could give them a push. Face it the people making the call on the loan hear what is going on.
And where in hell IS the gov't loan guarantee app? They're obviously sitting on it for some reason ... I assume Elio has a lobbyist minding the store with that ...

Top Bottom