• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
So I plotted out a chart based on the first numbers of each day that I could find. It's interesting. At least to my eyes.
This covers 6/26 thru 8/26. But I had no data for July 1 thru July 7, also on the 14th thru the 16th of July they were purging suspicious money. So some parts of this chart are estimates. The last 3 days have been more stable than any other period.

Looking at the size of displacements, I'd have to estimate that purged money prior to July 17th is less than 5% of the total.

A-PlusProgram.png

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
At the current rate, it will take 60days to reach 35m. Of course, the current rate changes every day or so.

Definitely, it still is moving today. now $30,097,462

Ekh

Elio Addict
So I plotted out a chart based on the first numbers of each day that I could find. It's interesting. At least to my eyes.
This covers 6/26 thru 8/26. But I had no data for July 1 thru July 7, also on the 14th thru the 16th of July they were purging suspicious money. So some parts of this chart are estimates. The last 3 days have been more stable than any other period.

Looking at the size of displacements, I'd have to estimate that purged money prior to July 17th is less than 5% of the total.

View attachment 6707
Gotta tell you, there's a pretty strong correlation between the stock market activity and the investment rate for the past 4 days. That people are continuing to express interest at all is interesting -- could be a number of reasons. One is that some may just not care about spending a few thou, regardless of their investment value; some may be those few who have not heard gee, there's a problem with the stock marked. Another might be people who see an EM investment as a possible route to recovering losses elsewhere. Still another might be folks who are just plain convinced Elio is important, but who for one reason or another haven't gotten around to "investing" yet. Any more ideas? The devil made them buy those EM shares?