• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
troll time
It's really-really hard to know at this point, how a bout yes, some percentage of troll and non-troll. At this point any real interest is an attempt by speculators ( same as ticket scalpers ) to take-over as much as they can.
Either way, the Friday chart should be interesting.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah ! There will be a Friday Chart !!! Thanks Ari.
Last chart.. timing is just about right. My company systems consolidation is over Friday(for my software), and I will have a bit less time during the day for numbers crunching. I'll probably go back to real work next week.

Although, 13 hour shifts at night, sitting on my hands waiting for anything bad to happen, I won't miss that.

Gizmo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No thanks to the "wait for the baby to cry". Did the maytag routine for many years in the Air Force. I'll keep my current work though it is insanely busy. It's time to go home before I know it and I still have a ton of work to look forward to the following weeks. I'm scheduled out for the next 3 months and have been that way for a while now.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone notice how this affected the reservations, not that it matters too much to us now. But it's jumped ($39.9m) and will go over $40m probably by Monday. Apparently the general people is worried about getting in the game, which also says a lot of this is intent for real money.
I think EM can have their $30m if they want it. And why wouldn't they?
What I can't figure out is why they're not going for the whole 50 million which they are authorized to get in one year

Top Bottom