• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually, the odds of Elio's being financially successful are significantly longer than any roulette bet, IMO. Not as long as some specific poker hands.

But it IS possible. However, as they say at the roulette wheel, "les jeux sont faits." -- the bets are made, and the SE campaign is done for good or ill.

As a buddy of mine said regarding the lottery: "You can't lose if you don't play" :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As a buddy of mine said regarding the lottery: "You can't lose if you don't play" :)
NewYork State- "you can't win it if you're not in it!"-
so many folks my age see it as their retirement money, spending money they don't have, figuring if they play long enough they'll hit!! so so sad., and there's no talking to 'em. they sit around and bull s+it how they're gonna spend it
Actually, it's a little like us picking options & colors,and, and... on a E!!, however our odds are better, but boy- oh -boy, can we bull S++T !!

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, OTCQX

Also, in the forbes video thing from a few days ago, Ron Miller was "projecting" ~$17-18 Million total (or higher) from the offering and PE confirmed that they did "multiple closings" so they had already received the money to begin funding the E-series builds and pay for the TV ads. I think those were things that hadn't quite been confirmed or updated elsewhere recently.

ETA: And the stock should list sometime around March per PE's "crystal ball"

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, OTCQX

Also, in the forbes video thing from a few days ago, Ron Miller was "projecting" ~$17-18 Million total (or higher) from the offering and PE confirmed that they did "multiple closings" so they had already received the money to begin funding the E-series builds and pay for the TV ads. I think those were things that hadn't quite been confirmed or updated elsewhere recently.

ETA: And the stock should list sometime around March per PE's "crystal ball"
Again, just to be precise, according to EM's own words, it's "to begin development of the E-Series".

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Top Bottom