• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A little extra news because of the bogus placements.. click Link: Suspect

This does put the power into the hands of SE and EM, because all the news will look to them for official results rather than looking at the numbers or what others say about this oddity.

Meanwhile, anything else about the bogus activity really doesn't do Em or SE any harm, and keeps the reservations coming in.
Any attempt to harm, has actually back-fired. ( just my opinion )

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
90%
cf.png

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I only reserved $250, because thats what I could put in right now.I Would actually buy more when the time comes ($5000) . I think 90% is more than solid, especially if more people "under bid" like I did.
I think you may have a very valid point. We are concerned that people won't pony up when the time comes. But I think there may be many more like you and will actually do more when the time comes and it looks more like a sure thing.

Reaction score
Johnny, I wrote to start engine on this and they said we all will be contacted at the same time, by email to the email addresses we provided. I guess it just takes pushing one button. I about asked exactly how you did.
We also will have to wait till after elio get approval from the SEC. That will take for ever ... Well, it will take a while. All this is new. The law is new, Start engine is new. Elio is cutting into the future with this project.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone know how this will work when it's time to pony up? From my understanding I we can only invest 10% of income, my situation is I have plenty of money to invest, but my yearly income really doesn't reflect that. I am guessing we will have to disclose personal finance records an go from there. What's the cut-off on this, example (fake numbers used here) say I have $100K in the bank but only make $40K a year. How will this factor? Will I be able to go in at 5 or 6 grand?

Top Bottom