• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Employees Using This Site?

Aviator

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just joined here and if this question was already covered somewhere in the forum sorry for asking. I was wondering if any members here are employees of Elio. Also I would assume employees of Elio at least read this forum for researching feedback and suggestions posted here. Can anyone confirm that Elio's designers are reading the comments on this sight?

Thanks and I have many questions to ask. Also many suggestions for Elio and if not aftermarket ideas.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

I have just joined here and if this question was already covered somewhere in the forum sorry for asking. I was wondering if any members here are employees of Elio. Also I would assume employees of Elio at least read this forum for researching feedback and suggestions posted here. Can anyone confirm that Elio's designers are reading the comments on this sight?

Thanks and I have many questions to ask. Also many suggestions for Elio and if not aftermarket ideas.

Welcome Aviator! Don't know about the "employee" question. Elio Motors does "tech talk" (progress) updates, and has "said" that they read every post! Feel free to use the search function and I am confident most of your questions will be answered.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Hi and welcome from Oregon, Aviator. I do know that at least once an Elio employee posted here to give us some updated information concerning an unexpected event change. That is the only time we have been contacted directly as far as I know although at least one of our moderators was involved in a teleconference with the Elio team earlier in the year. As far as designers go, I have no idea. As outsydthebox suggested, search for answers to your questions and you will likely find them. This is a very diverse and knowledgeable group with the common interest of their belief in the Elio and Elio Motors. It is also a fun group to share ideas and creativity with. Enjoy this exciting adventure and journey toward Elio production and ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Aviator, welcome to this merry band of Elio enthusiasts and to the forum. We are an eclectic group of future Elio owners with no tie to Elio Motors that I know of. It is our fondest hope that the Elio staff reads the forum so they can respond to our concerns. We look forward to your comments and contributions and hope you find this to be a rewarding and enjoyable journey.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome Aviator! If you have questions to ask Elio directly............questions are read and answered quickly on Elio's Facebook Page. They answered my question regarding keyless entry in a matter of minutes. I find that site informative too............but Elio Owner's is the best!

Top Bottom