• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Event Idea

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I would love to see that!

Safety is a big question many people have about this vehicle so I can see where it would be very helpful to demonstrate just how safe the vehicle is. This idea reminds me of some of the old Volvo and Saab TV commercials where they would show crash testing video as part of the commercials as these companies were well known for being focused on safety.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Yes, I remember those commercials, would be a split screen showing in slow-motion their car did better with the crash test dummies being moved around less.

There's a current commercial, I believe for a Subaru, where they show a crash site, the car's all mangled, and one guy says to the other, "They lived.".

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I remember those commercials, would be a split screen showing in slow-motion their car did better with the crash test dummies being moved around less.

There's a current commercial, I believe for a Subaru, where they show a crash site, the car's all mangled, and one guy says to the other, "They lived.".
Even a crash test on You Tube.

Top Bottom