• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
years of working in the RV industry has me using door side and off door side ....with only 1 door it seemed to lend using the terms for an ELio ..:D.. sometimes left and right can get confused .... whatever works in getting the message across is good

I found it hard to believe how long it took me to quit saying driver's side and passenger's side with the Elio! hehe

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know I'm a little ahead of the curve here, but I just read Friday's blog.:sleeping: They have the 11th-17th listed as "travel" on the tour info. Where did they go after Shreveport that will take 7 days travel to get to Georgia???
(...and where is Rouch located?...) :sorry:

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking they took it over to the factory and "traveled" the autocycle down the assembly line taking measurements and and photos and and well Rouch is good guess also.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I know I'm a little ahead of the curve here, but I just read Friday's blog.:sleeping: They have the 11th-17th listed as "travel" on the tour info. Where did they go after Shreveport that will take 7 days travel to get to Georgia???

Jerome told me at the Shreveport show that if its not directly involved with the tour, its with the engineers/builders/designers/etc

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

One thing that helps me, is to realize that EM won't tell us everything about everything. So when they say "travel", it may not all be "travel".

For your Roush question, their website might show their location(s). www.roushperformance.com or www.roush.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom