• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody going to Shreveport to see the P5 on March 6th? Hello from Arkansas!

we are camped about 237 miles south west of Shreveport at Lake Conroe .... that is about the distance we dove from home to Charlotte when we went to see the P4 .... we are considering driving over to Shreveport to see the P5

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
we are camped about 237 miles south west of Shreveport at Lake Conroe .... that is about the distance we dove from home to Charlotte when we went to see the P4 .... we are considering driving over to Shreveport to see the P5
Wow, now I feel lame, I don't think I'm going to see it in NY and it's only 77 miles for me.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

You DO get around, Jim [retirement done right!:yo:]. Love to make it to see the P5, but it's going to have to get a bit closer to St. Louis for me. Hoping they roll though the Midwest on this tour.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You DO get around, Jim [retirement done right!:yo:]. Love to make it to see the P5, but it's going to have to get a bit closer to St. Louis for me. Hoping they roll though the Midwest on this tour.

they are bound to come back through the St Louis area, its much too big of a market for them not to do so .... we are having to consider the expense involved .... getting there and back in our Sportchassis will take about 50 gallons of diesel

Top Bottom