• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
https://www.eliomotors.com/find-us/

January 14-22, 2017 at the North American Int'l Auto Show in Detroit. Those dates coincide with the General Public Show.

Jan 9-10 are Press/Media Preview Days
Jan 11-12 are Industry Preview Days
Jan 13 is a black tie Charity Preview Day
Jan 14-22 are open to the general public

Given all that, I suspect that their display will again be in the atrium area just outside the main floor, and they will not be afforded any opportunities for any sort of formal press conference. The plus for visitors is that you can see their setup for free without paying for admission to the show. The obvious negative is that, just like the Los Angeles Auto Show, it appears they will have subprime and less than ideal product placement.

On a positive note, if the tour team is not slated to be in Detroit until later that week, it leaves open the possibility of committing to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from Jan 5-8, 2017.

DailyLunatic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
https://www.eliomotors.com/find-us/

January 14-22, 2017 at the North American Int'l Auto Show in Detroit. Those dates coincide with the General Public Show.

Jan 9-10 are Press/Media Preview Days
Jan 11-12 are Industry Preview Days
Jan 13 is a black tie Charity Preview Day
Jan 14-22 are open to the general public

Given all that, I suspect that their display will again be in the atrium area just outside the main floor, and they will not be afforded any opportunities for any sort of formal press conference. The plus for visitors is that you can see their setup for free without paying for admission to the show. The obvious negative is that, just like the Los Angeles Auto Show, it appears they will have subprime and less than ideal product placement.

On a positive note, if the tour team is not slated to be in Detroit until later that week, it leaves open the possibility of committing to the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas from Jan 5-8, 2017.

Wish I had an Elio. Then I could afford to go to these events everywhere <rant> EXCEPT NEAR ME. </rant>

:Cry: ***sigh***

-sterling

Top Bottom