• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wanted to go, but my foot surgery was more restrictive than I thought. No driving before Tuesday, so Sunday is out.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am really glad to see the tour going to Shreveport, LA. I WILL be going since it's only 3 hours away! Woo-Hoo!
I hope they do more in Shreveport than show off a prototype. The plant is supposed to be set up, hiring people, and producing cars within about 9 months from now. So Elio will be well advised to offer some definite statements on those topics while the P5 is there.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I won't be able to make the trip to Shreveport.:( Almost had the $$, but life got in the way. Hoping for good info and pics from those that get to make the trip. Enjoy yourselves!!:D

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
10-4 .... unfortunately, our hope of getting to see the tour this Sunday just died .... one of my wife's Texas cousins and his family just let us know they are coming over Sunday to Visit

the good news is, we just received a phone call from the folks who were coming to visit today and they have had to cancel ..:cool:.. we have decided to get on the road as quickly as we can and head for Shreveport, should be there some time in the early after noon .... we will be in our truck shown to the left an I'll be wearing my Elio shirt .... I haven't asked so this is probably going to come as a surprise to Coss, anyone who has a question they would like raised, contact him

Top Bottom