• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

Trusting

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on Elio, bring it to Houston. We should be a great market. Below is a pic of I-10 a few miles from my home and about 20 miles from downtown. Every day tons of commuters drive long distances to work and back. I told my wife that in a couple of years we'll be able to play a game called "Spot the Elio". She say I'm dreaming. Let's prove her wrong....

rawImage.jpg

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on Elio, bring it to Houston. We should be a great market. Below is a pic of I-10 a few miles from my home and about 20 miles from downtown. Every day tons of commuters drive long distances to work and back. I told my wife that in a couple of years we'll be able to play a game called "Spot the Elio". She say I'm dreaming. Let's prove her wrong....

rawImage.jpg

Looks like you must be over near Katy.

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really think Elio should partner with Starbucks. Based on the amount of coffee he's been drinking and advertising (for free!), Paul should get Starbucks to chip in for EM's advertising. Maybe use a tagline like, "The Elio: Disrupting the Future...One Venti at a Time."

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like you must be over near Katy.
Could be Katy Fwy, or SW Fwy, or Gulf Fwy, or South Fwy, or East Fwy. or East Tex Fwy, or Dallas Fwy, or NW Fwy or any of the various Loops or Beltways or toll roads.

There are lot's of potential Elio customers in Houston and the surrounding burbs.

Danny Williams

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

rawImage.jpg
God I'm glad I'm retired.....I'll be at Starbucks during this time Frame....NOT!! I won't be awake....LOL

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

rawImage.jpg
I was in Houston two weeks ago and traffic on Wednesday afternoon was bumper to bumper and this photo doesn't even begin to show the number of cars, trucks, and busses on the road. After living in California most of my life I found the Houston freeways to have as much congestion as Los Angeles or Phoenix.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was in Houston two weeks ago and traffic on Wednesday afternoon was bumper to bumper and this photo doesn't even begin to show the number of cars, trucks, and busses on the road. After living in California most of my life I found the Houston freeways to have as much congestion as Los Angeles or Phoenix.
I once left from the Summit early on a Wednesday before Thanksgiving at about 2 and it took 10 hours to get to Huntsville on my way to Tyler.

LA, Phoenix and Houston are definitely markets for Elios.

Top Bottom