• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Fever In Ma

joekaet

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I'm usually more of a casual observer in forums than participator but I'm too excited about Elio! I gave my All In $100 on 4/9/14 and upgraded to All In $1k on 5/6/14, still waiting on my number. I'm anxiously waiting for Elio to come to Boston on June 6-8th to check this beauty out in person.

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome joekeat. Feel free to chim in anytime. It's takes a while sometimes to get your # to you, but Elio M. has said that your # is assigned as soon as you put up the cash.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome joekeat, nice to see another MA resident here, we seem to be under-represented here, I count only 4 of us here including you. I'm from the edge of Dragon territory and the Midwest.

Bostonian MA map.jpg

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Joekeat, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are so excited about the Elio vehicle and decided to jump in on this really neat vehicle. Also glad you decided to join us on this fun Elio forum. We have a very diverse group of people here from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visulize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I'm usually more of a casual observer in forums than participator but I'm too excited about Elio! I gave my All In $100 on 4/9/14 and upgraded to All In $1k on 5/6/14, still waiting on my number. I'm anxiously waiting for Elio to come to Boston on June 6-8th to check this beauty out in person.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, joekaet. It is a pleasure to have another excited future Elio owner on board. I hope you enjoy this forum and all it has to offer. In addition to information, knowledge, speculation and discussion you will also find wonderful stories, pictures, vids and laughter. All this and more to help pass the time during this exciting adventure on the journey towards Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! I get to see Elio on July 11 and I can't wait!!!!! LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
A warm welcome from an Elio fan in New Mexico. Enjoy the forum and the many friendly helpful people who will answer any question you may have and will entertain you at the same time. Enjoy the Elio experience and the wait until you get your number and then your Elio

Top Bottom