• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio From South Mississippi

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just registered on this site. Hope this start up company pulls through. Looking forward to finally driving a commuter car that gets great gas mileage. I was hoping for a car to finally hit 100 mpg, but 84 mpg ain't too bad. It's nice and flat down here, so I'm ready to test the gas mileage! :D
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Gibbster. I hope you enjoy all this group has to offer. Be prepared for knowledge, speculation, creativity and humor. It is a diverse and wide spread group from all over the country and even one or two from outside the country. Jump in and enjoy the ride! :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Just registered on this site. Hope this start up company pulls through. Looking forward to finally driving a commuter car that gets great gas mileage. I was hoping for a car to finally hit 100 mpg, but 84 mpg ain't too bad. It's nice and flat down here, so I'm ready to test the gas mileage! :D
Welcome :)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gibbster, welcome to the family! This is where everyone has an opinion on the preproduction of the Elio! From color choices, to auto transmission, to the engine, from front fenders, to trunk lid. Got a question? It's been answered here. So try the search feature or just ask away!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WELCOME to our Elio Family Forum, Gibbster, from your neighbor, the Bayou State, Louisiana!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Hey Gibbster! Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your reservation.

Geordie97

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Gibbster and welcome to the forum. I'm in North Mississippi (used to live in Slidell though) and it's nice to have someone else from Mississippi here. We need to gather strength to push legislation through in MS so the AutoCyle does not require a helmet or motorcycle endorsement.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Creamsicle seems to be a popular color. I was thinking more Hunter Orange. Do you happen to be from around the New Orleans area?
No Sir, Gibbster, I am not "directly from the Big Easy, though my mother was 100% Irish, and she and her family were all born and raised there.

Most of my relatives are buried in old St. Patrick's Cemetery number 1, up on the end of Canal Street. Same cemetery that the "voodoo queen" occupies. :eek:

And yes, Sir; Creamsicle is the most popular color. . . . . I think. :rolleyes:

As a Woodcock hunter, "Hunter Orange" is one of my most favorite colors. :)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gibbster, welcome to the forum. The next best thing to having an Elio is meeting all the people that contribute to this friendly helpful forum. Looking forward to your comments and opinions.

Top Bottom