• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio From South Mississippi

Gibbster

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Gibbster and welcome to the forum. I'm in North Mississippi (used to live in Slidell though) and it's nice to have someone else from Mississippi here. We need to gather strength to push legislation through in MS so the AutoCyle does not require a helmet or motorcycle endorsement.

I used to live in Slidell '94-'98 and decided to move to God's country! I'd prefer to live in North Mississippi myself, but the wife's from the New Orleans area and you gotta chase the money until you retire. I sure hope we don't have to wear helmets. That's ludicrous. I do own a Harley Softail and an Indian Chieftain, but for insurance purposes would like it to be classified as a car too.

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just registered on this site. Hope this start up company pulls through. Looking forward to finally driving a commuter car that gets great gas mileage. I was hoping for a car to finally hit 100 mpg, but 84 mpg ain't too bad. It's nice and flat down here, so I'm ready to test the gas mileage! :D
WELCOME Gibbster, from New Orleans (well just across the river)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I used to live in Slidell '94-'98 and decided to move to God's country! I'd prefer to live in North Mississippi myself, but the wife's from the New Orleans area and you gotta chase the money until you retire. I sure hope we don't have to wear helmets. That's ludicrous. I do own a Harley Softail and an Indian Chieftain, but for insurance purposes would like it to be classified as a car too.
Hmmmm.. . . . . ."God's country?" Hmmm. . . . . . :rolleyes:

Gibbster

Elio Fan
Reaction score
WELCOME Gibbster,

Welcome from North Central West Virginia.

Did you make a reservation on the Elio? Not that its required to be a member of this site, just curious.

BaldGuy,

Yes, I did plunk down my $1,000 for "All In." Today I guess is the magic day for getting my true production number. Anxious to see how far down in the pecking order I am. If they stay on the production schedule they've presently got I probably won't see mine until early 2016. That's ok. It'll be worth the wait as far as I'm concerned.

Gibbster

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hmmmm.. . . . . ."God's country?" Hmmm. . . . . . :rolleyes:

Well that's what they say here in south Mississippi anyway. Just rolling along with the folks here. I was born and raised in the suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri, so I'm a die hard St. Louis Cardinals fan. Matter of fad, I've got a tattoo of the 1953 Cardinal mascot on my left forearm.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well that's what they say here in south Mississippi anyway. Just rolling along with the folks here. I was born and raised in the suburbs of St. Louis, Missouri, so I'm a die hard St. Louis Cardinals fan. Matter of fad, I've got a tattoo of the 1953 Cardinal mascot on my left forearm.
Mississippi is a nice state; plenty of friends over there, but my oldest daughter and thousands of my dollars went to St. Louis University, so I sort of have a fondness for St. Louis too. :D

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hi Gibbster! Which suburb? I'm out in Pacific, MO.
Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Top Bottom