• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Group.... What Can We Do To Help?

2barrel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone else out there have an order in and/or have received an Iscout from Spade Technologies?
My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas besides an Elio and an AR-15. Neither available in Massachusetts at this time. I charged $400 to my master card received, a confirmed order email next day but nothing since. Unlike Elio they do not answer emails. Anyone else have any dealings with them.? Thought I read something last year in one of these forums. Building my Elio piece by piece. Viper steering wheel next trip to the junkyard!!!

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
H town Jeff: Looks like you've been around for a while but don't post much? Jump in. Please extrapolate (Ouch that hurt) more on the Help part??

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
what is the number to customer service?
Elio Motors can be contacted at:

Website
http://www.eliomotors.com

Elio Customer Service: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
futureowners@eliomotors.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
H town Jeff: Looks like you've been around for a while but don't post much? Jump in. Please extrapolate (Ouch that hurt) more on the Help part??

Mmmm...Were you thinking 'expound' more on the Help part? [JUST kidding!! ;):D]
...But you said just what I was wondering. Pretty descent reservation number to boot! Is the "us" he's referring to "we" at Elio Owner's forum?

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mmmm...Were you thinking 'expound' more on the Help part? [JUST kidding!! ;):D]
...But you said just what I was wondering. Pretty descent reservation number to boot! Is the "us" he's referring to "we" at Elio Owner's forum?

Ahhh- Yeah what you said. (Ouch, that hurt too)! Dag Nabbit! Stop making me think! It hurts too much! !!:p

Top Bottom