• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Hires Dc Lobbying Firm

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has does the right thing since we have the best government money can buy.

Yes indeed. My guess is they were sending in applications to the ATVM department and they were going in the round file. Elio who? Now they've hired someone that may possibly help them get in touch with the people that can make things happen.

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lewanowski is toxic. If Elio got Cafe credits and/or ATVM loan the press would vilify the government. Everyone is trying to distance themselves from him, why would Elio think that he will be helpful?
Well, I don't think Lewandowski is toxic. I don't want to venture into politics but I think you and I just see things differently.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When will we know what NASDAQ decides? Of course NASDAQ isn't governmental like the DOE/ATVM is, but I bet the decision to announce listing (or not listing) is on Elio Motors' shoulders alone. Like announcement of the loan (or any third party decision) the weight of the decision could have serious business interference and/or insider trading implications.

I fear that, similar to the 'no news' status for the ATVM decision and status, we will be on the same supemded state about the NASDAQ decision, unless it's beneficial to EM.

How many more weeks will NASDAQ need before it just 'dies on the vine?'

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When will we know what NASDAQ decides? Of course NASDAQ isn't governmental like the DOE/ATVM is, but I bet the decision to announce listing (or not listing) is on Elio Motors' shoulders alone. Like announcement of the loan (or any third party decision) the weight of the decision could have serious business interference and/or insider trading implications.

I fear that, similar to the 'no news' status for the ATVM decision and status, we will be on the same supemded state about the NASDAQ decision, unless it's beneficial to EM.

I’ve been checking this webpage daily since the 08/03/17 IPO filing date: http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/company/elio-motors-inc-864556-84350

Once there’s movement to be listed on the NASDAQ, the blank data fields on that page will populate with share prices, numbers of shares, IPO date, approved stock ticker symbol, etc. But there’s been no news since the first week of August.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The listing is supposed to take six weeks if it is straight forward, if not they have two
weeks to correct. I believe that the eight weeks ends Friday. Not sure how long before they can re apply. Anyone here a stock broker?

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The listing is supposed to take six weeks if it is straight forward, if not they have two
weeks to correct. I believe that the eight weeks ends Friday. Not sure how long before they can re apply. Anyone here a stock broker?
I asked about re applying. They could appeal the rejection but she had no idea how long it takes. Does not know of any companies that were in this boat. We should know more by Friday.

Tre'

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is like walking in sagebrush! Hook your foot on a root, take a step to correct, kick a rock while bringing the foot forward, make it half a step just to get your feet under you but you are still leaning forward, try to get the foot up and in front but a branch is holding it in place,,, how exciting!!! :D

Top Bottom