• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Indianapolis From June 3-5

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Going to make the trek from Ohio to see the Elio in Indy. Who else is attending ? How about a small get together. Share a beverage and discuss our interest in the Elio. We have done this a couple times in Ohio and its been a blast.

Someone local pick a time and place and let us know. I look forward to meeting more future Elio owners.

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Going to make the trek from Ohio to see the Elio in Indy. Who else is attending ? How about a small get together. Share a beverage and discuss our interest in the Elio. We have done this a couple times in Ohio and its been a blast.

Someone local pick a time and place and let us know. I look forward to meeting more future Elio owners.
My Bride and I are going on Friday the 3rd.
Hope to send you there!

daniel Bazley

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally, they're bringing the Elio to Indiana. I'll be there hell or high water. I live in Columbus, Indiana, so It will be an easy trip.
Now if they will confirm a production date, I'll be happy. By the way, where in Indianapolis are they showing the Elio?

daniel Bazley

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find Us | Elio Motors

Jun 03, 2016 - Jun 05, 2016 P5 - Indianapolis, IN - Greenwood Park Mall - 1251 US-31, Greenwood, IN - Times: Fri-Sat 10am-9pm; Sun 11am-6pm

That's too far for me to make the trek.

That's great for me, Greenwood Park Mall is only 35-40 minutes away from Columbus. WooHoo!

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lucky you!

Did they just add this stop in Kalamazoo for next weekend?

May 28, 2016 - May 28, 2016 P5 - Portage/Kalamazoo, zoo, zoo, MI - Panchero's Mexican Grill - 6160 Westnedge Ave, Portage, MI - Time: 12pm-6pm

That's still ~4.5 hours from me. Might be a good one for you, Buckeyejake. A little over 3 hours from your place, I think.

AJ Maxey

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually going to this one June 3rd and I live in south Texas because it coincides perfectly with my trip to Toronto! Time is a bit slim on my end, but I'll try my best to meet for discussion.

Top Bottom