• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Indianapolis From June 3-5

daniel Bazley

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the mall to see the Elio today, and here are some pictures.
Elio 2.jpg
Elio 4.jpg
Elio 9.jpg
Elio 10.jpg
Elio 11.jpg
Elio 12.jpg
Elio 13.jpg

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
nice .... what were your impressions .... did you hear any interesting conversations about how things are going with EM

Stephen Workman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
nice .... what were your impressions .... did you hear any interesting conversations about how things are going with EM
My wife & I were there this morning. I did ask for an update on the AVTM Loan status. The reply was " Once the 100 pre=production fleet units are rolling, Elio will have satisfied the 'proof-of-concept' phase of the loan process'....So, my take is that it is currently in Rousch's capable hands, and we are still on track for December 2016 production start-up.....

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My wife & I were there this morning. I did ask for an update on the AVTM Loan status. The reply was " Once the 100 pre=production fleet units are rolling, Elio will have satisfied the 'proof-of-concept' phase of the loan process'....So, my take is that it is currently in Rousch's capable hands, and we are still on track for December 2016 production start-up.....

good to hear .... info appreciated

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just got back home from a great day at Greenwood Park Mall :)

We met with our very own board member AJMaxey and his lovely wife. My bride and I had lunch with them at BJ's Brewhouse and then we were off to the Elio display :D

Being early Friday afternoon, there was NO crowd and we were able to get some "hands (and butts :p) on time" and talk with Ty, Jermaine and the rest of the Elio team.

I was VERY impressed with the fit and finish over the P4. I have had seat time in the P3, P4 and now the P5 and this is by far the best !

As I've mentioned before, in other threads, I'm an old, arthritic geezer (:D)...."big boned and fluffy" :)

I'm 6'4", with a 36" inseam. I "easily" fit in the driver's seat AND in the rear seat !!! It was actually the first time I got in the back, and with the extra 1 3/4" head room made by dropping the seat, I was AMAZED at how much room there is back there !!!!

I got to talk to the crew for a couple of hours and there are going to be LOTS of options available in the future !!!

The one thing I will share is that for those of us that would like the "automatic" (for whatever reason) there WILL be a paddle shifter option (that's all I'm allowed to say on that subject :()

All in all it was an exciting time and even though we are taking "baby steps" towards production....we ARE moving forward. I'm looking to have my Elio by next summer :D

Thank you to AJMaxey, his wife and the entire Elio team ............... see you all on the flip side !!!

I'll post some pics tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I was not able to attend. Still waiting for my rental after the accident. Hope to have it today. Would have loved to swap stories about the Elio with you all. Guess I'll just have to wait till the traveling road show stop by the Ohio area again.

Top Bottom