• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Indianapolis From June 3-5

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I mentioned in another thread...........I'm 6'4", "big boned and fluffy" and have a 36" inseam :)

I was able to get in and out fine........the fit in the back seat was fine for me. The armrests are "right there" and I had about 1 - 2 inches of head space (with my hat on).......plenty !!!

Though, I will say, IF....IF you are claustrophobic, the back seat may not be for you !!! :rolleyes:

Excellent, thanks. No claustrophobia here. Great that your big frame fit nicely!

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Was reminded by the better half in regard to "where exactly" the rear frame/bumper was, that Jermaine said when the Space Frame was finalized, a cad file would be made available.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Missed indy due to Canadian Rockies trip. Am in airport now heading back to Cincinnati. Here I am, where no Elio will dare to go!

Attachments

• _DSC3029 eric on location email size.jpg
    _DSC3029 eric on location email size.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 200

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife & I were there this morning. I did ask for an update on the AVTM Loan status. The reply was " Once the 100 pre=production fleet units are rolling, Elio will have satisfied the 'proof-of-concept' phase of the loan process'....So, my take is that it is currently in Rousch's capable hands, and we are still on track for December 2016 production start-up.....
Love the production startup date.

Top Bottom