• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Kentucky

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
We (Elio Owners Forum) are not affiliated with Elio Motors.
We don't have any more knowledge of their events than anyone else.
It's up to those interested in attending an Elio Motors Event to watch the Elio Motors Events locations and Dates; not Elio Owners Forum. Sorry.
If you have not been receiving your notices and emails from EM, you'll have to take it up with them.

Elio Motors can be contacted at:

Website
http://www.eliomotors.com

Elio Customer Service: Toll Free: (844) 289-3546
Direct: (480) 500-6800 Ext. 1
Phone Hours: M-F 9am – 3pm Central Time

Emails:
tellmemore@eliomotors.com
orders@eliomotors.com
support@eliomotors.zendesk.com
futureowners@eliomotors.com
https://reservations.eliomotors.com/customer/account/

Mailing address:
Elio Motors, Inc.
2942 North 24th Street,
Suite 114-700
Phoenix, AZ 85016

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am greatly disappointed that there was an Elio here in Kentucky at the Green Industry and Equipment Expo and no one told us Kentuckians that it was here!
Come on. I can't fly to Vegas at the drop of a hat.
LET US KNOW NEXT TIME.
ALL IN SIL 19784
Mike Gozia
Bummed to hear you missed an appearance. It can be a pain to continually check their tour schedule or, in the case you subscribed to their emails, read the emails but it's really the only real way to be sure not to miss something. We don't have a good list of people and their locations to put out fair warnings but we do try to put upcoming showings here in the appropriate thread.

Again, sorry you missed the showing. They showed up at a Pep Boys near me once kind of last minute. Luckily, I was actually going by when they showed so I got to see it. Keep an eye out. I moved from Albuquerque to just outside of Omaha and I wonder if they'll ever bring it to this part of the country. I won't drive up to Chicago to see one...

Top Bottom