• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Maine

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see at least a Couple others from Maine have decided to go Elio. Glad to see I'm not the only one! :)
Hi and welcome from Oregon, John Painter. The number you are displaying is actually your order confirmation number. Production or Reservation numbers for those reserved at $1K all in will most likely come out the end of October. There are a few other people here from Maine and I'm sure there will be more as we progress towards production. This group is very diverse and from almost every state and even some out of the country. There is a lot of information so if you have a specific interest try the Search function and if that doesn't work for you, simply ask. Our moderators do their best to keep topics separated into categories but be forewarned that we tend to wander off topic occasionally. Enjoy the group and the exciting Elio experience. :) Z

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, John Painter. The number you are displaying is actually your order confirmation number. Production or Reservation numbers for those reserved at $1K all in will most like come out the end of October. There are a few other people here from Maine and I'm sure there will be more as we progress towards production. This group is very diverse and from almost every state and even some out of the country. There is a lot of information so if you have a specific interest try the Search function and if that doesn't work for you, simply ask. Our moderators do their best to keep topics separated into categories but be forewarned that we tend to wander off topic occasionally. Enjoy the group and the exciting Elio experience. :) Z
Excellent clarification, thank you.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HI John ,
I see you have a number in line, keep me
posted on your progress as to a delivery date
I am about 1/2 gallon away !
Neil, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Glad you decided to join in the fun. We try to keep the forum informative and friendly and look forward to your questions, comments, and opinions. We are a friendly helpful group (with a few exceptions) and hope you enjoy the Elio experience and the journey with your friends here on the forum.

archer5013

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
HI John ,
I see you have a number in line, keep me
posted on your progress as to a delivery date
I am about 1/2 gallon away !

Hi Neil (and others living in Maine)
I'm Robin (male, 64).
I'm in southern Aroostook County (about 30 miles south from Houlton).

I'm All-In (February, 2014 @ $100) and
Reservation # 6922 (August, 2014 @ upgrade to $1k)

I don't get in here very much. I've just found John Painter (in Lewiston) at Elio Motor's group in Facebook.
I haven't read many of the recent posts here yet, as I'm checking around for updates on Maine's (hopeful) legislative efforts to reinstate our "Autocycle" registration - with suitable changes - to accommodate the Elio autocycle.

John described to me that Maine Representative Jared Golden (of Lewiston) is developing this motion:
"LR 1721 An Act To Expand Classification Categories for Motor Vehicles in the State"

Neil, if you want to support this effort, kindly please write, call or eMail Representative Golden to 'touch base' by notifying him of your interest in the Elio, as a Maine resident.

I have read statements by Elio Motors representatives (in their pages on Facebook, where I met John Painter) when asked about the Elio Motors (website) Reservations map, how many Reservationists are there in the lowest (color code) numbered states, like Maine, these states numbers are "at least 35" Reservations.

Every number counts. When Rep. Golden presents his findings in support of the Autocycle measure ... he can STATE the number of Maine residents who have made reservations for the Elio Autocycle, and add to that his encouragement in support of the prospective additional Elio owners who will benefit from the results of this effort after full scale production and distribution begin.

Of course, you may be in a different (legislative) representative district, but to start with here's Representative Golden's contact info:

E-Mail: Jared.Golden@legislature.maine.gov
Legislative Web Site: www.maine.gov/legis/housedems/goldenj/index.html
(Additional information, news, etc., from the House Democratic Office)
State House Message Phone: (800) 423-2900

Please also consider if/when you contact him, that he's a Marine Veteran (Iraq & Afghanistan).

Best Wishes -
- and please pass this around to share with other Maine residents who support the Elio Motors development.

Sincerely,
Rob Hart-Cordell
Weston, Maine

Top Bottom