• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Richmond For Christmas

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
that would be nice .... have they released the time frame

Jim

I just got confirmation of it myself from Z. :D

But seriously the biggest event of the year in Vegas happens January 6 - 9. It is the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and Elio Motors was there last year at the ShowStoppers event. EM really managed to get a good boost with some good news coverage coming out of the event even if they only had the P3 at the time.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

But seriously the biggest event of the year in Vegas happens January 6 - 9. It is the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and Elio Motors was there last year at the ShowStoppers event. EM really managed to get a good boost with some good news coverage coming out of the event even if they only had the P3 at the time.

outstanding .... I'm glad they will be back on the road so quickly after the New Year .... wouldn't it be great if they would provide some updates on the motor's testing

Jim

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I believe after that they will be going to the next Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale, AZ. It starts January 10, I believe. :-) Z

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wonder if we will see an ELIO in Wisconsin before one of use bring our own home.

Or MN.

I saw a post speculating that they would do the same tour again in 2015 and if they do it could mean a stop in Minneapolis and hopefully the canceled Oshkosh showing as well.

I'm hoping to see the elio before I take delivery but I suspect that might not happen until the test drives start. If so, I hope a test drive happens somewhere near here.

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Or MN.

I saw a post speculating that they would do the same tour again in 2015 and if they do it could mean a stop in Minneapolis and hopefully the canceled Oshkosh showing as well.

I'm hoping to see the elio before I take delivery but I suspect that might not happen until the test drives start. If so, I hope a test drive happens somewhere near here.

I would make the trip to the Cities, or Chicago if the timing was right . I have a place in line the deal is done. Seeing one in person would make it easy for me to add another one.
Every year last two weeks of may we take a Motorcycle trip , considering making a run down to LA to see the plant. Just don't want to waste a trip if all we can do is drive by it.

Top Bottom