• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In The Wild

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay... I wanted to start a thread that may or may not be interesting but bear with me a second. I was on way home driving on I-40W when I saw a pickup pulling a trailer heading East. No big deal. Traffic was heavy. But wait, there's more! As it drew closer, I noticed the white trailer had a big green circlish spot and an orange spot. It drew closer and yes, it was one of the Elio teams! I got so excited that I just had to tell someone. Well, I called my Dad who is also all in (your welcome, Elio) and then my wife. Well, she isn't too thrilled about me putting money down but got excited when I told her. I just thought that it was too cool to see actual proof in the "real world" and wondered if others would like to share their encounters. I'm not really talking about the sightings at shows but rather outside of the show realm. So, here it is- a place to share. Did I mention that I was absolutely tickled to have seen it. (I wonder if this is how a stalker feels... nah)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay... I wanted to start a thread that may or may not be interesting but bear with me a second. I was on way home driving on I-40W when I saw a pickup pulling a trailer heading East. No big deal. Traffic was heavy. But wait, there's more! As it drew closer, I noticed the white trailer had a big green circlish spot and an orange spot. It drew closer and yes, it was one of the Elio teams! I got so excited that I just had to tell someone. Well, I called my Dad who is also all in (your welcome, Elio) and then my wife. Well, she isn't too thrilled about me putting money down but got excited when I told her. I just thought that it was too cool to see actual proof in the "real world" and wondered if others would like to share their encounters. I'm not really talking about the sightings at shows but rather outside of the show realm. So, here it is- a place to share. Did I mention that I was absolutely tickled to have seen it. (I wonder if this is how a stalker feels... nah)
I love this idea Ty. LOL I can just see myself hanging out along I-5 and 138 (not sure whether that is US or OR) on July 14 waiting for the Elio to go by on its way from Portland to San Francisco Bay Area. What a hoot that would be! :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love this idea Ty. LOL I can just see myself hanging out along I-5 and 138 (not sure whether that is US or OR) on July 14 waiting for the Elio to go by on its way from Portland to San Francisco Bay Area. What a hoot that would be! :) Z
It really surprised me how excited seeing a trailer would make me!

Top Bottom