• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors And Nascar

Cache Man

Elio Addict
What is the TBA - West Coast near the engine start date? They have been in Las Vegas. So it may literally be in California or some where on the coast. I hope it is closer to me, as in Western States.

Catia

Elio Addict
Georgia on my mind.jpg

MaxToreador

Elio Fan
Anyone know details on where they will be. AKA are they parking the P4 in the pits, concourse, or out in the lot. Want to show the car off to the inlaws but I'm not shelling out $40 per person on a race I'm not staying for just to see/show off my future car. Track is only 15min away but I'll have to trudge through traffic already plus likely have to pay for parking.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
no clue if/when they will head north from GA ... if you get a chance to visit the tour, for us it was an effort well worth making

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Anyone know details on where they will be. AKA are they parking the P4 in the pits, concourse, or out in the lot. Want to show the car off to the inlaws but I'm not shelling out $40 per person on a race I'm not staying for just to see/show off my future car. Track is only 15min away but I'll have to trudge through traffic already plus likely have to pay for parking.
I would recommend going to the Elio web and sending Elio a message asking where they will be. I have received a response every time and usually the next day.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
15 minutes, barring medical issues, might just be walk-able , and, if the 15 includes waiting to pay for the parking, you might pass the in laws in the car- I bet you look forward to the "LIMITED seating.lol