• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors - Caddo Parish Meeting On 1/15/15

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wayne's always a little grumpy in the morning, hasn't had his coffee yet, I'd imagine. ;)
I'm grumpy in the morning because Linda switched us to TEA, wonderful, now I have to
get to the QT for coffee. :mad: I refuse to eat and drink healthy, it's the McD's preservatives that keep me going strong. ;)
coffee.jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks as usual to the gipper, Goofyone for posting the Caddo meeting.
The crystal ball thingy came off as lame attempt at humor in my book. I never believed in Crystal balls anyway. So the second round of fund raising is underway by a professional Securities placement Company. Plus sale of excess plant equipment is supposed to generate some capital too. Paul assures the board, Its not a question of if the Elio will occur but just a when. Screw the crystal ball. Nothing has to be written in stone. We're all business people here so we can take bad news. Paul must be reading over my shoulder. He has just sent us an email stating the new target is "first half of 2016.
PS I was just kidding about all of us being business types. Some are going to squeal like a stuck pig on hearing of the extended due date. LOL

Top Bottom