• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors @ New York Auto Show 2015

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would be inclined to agree if it weren't for the 0-60 in 2.2 seconds.
Anything that fast gets a pass from me
Anything that "quick", you mean. Though 290 MPH is fast as all get out. Plus, that car looks like raw sex in many of the pictures. That overhead shot just doesn't do it justice. Still, an American made supercar... (McLaren notwithstanding)

Charlie G

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anything that "quick", you mean. Though 290 MPH is fast as all get out. Plus, that car looks like raw sex in many of the pictures. That overhead shot just doesn't do it justice. Still, an American made supercar... (McLaren notwithstanding)
Don't forget the Venom GT (AKA Lotuszilla)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After a comprehensive search of the New York Auto Show, the only mention of Elio Motors I could find was in an exhibitors location list. Nothing on the main part of the site. But the are in on the ground floor (literally) in booth 1415.

Not listed as a concept car, not as a recently revealed car, not as a New York Auto Show Debut car, just squirreled away in the basement. But, here they are:

http://www.autoshowny.com/show/floorplans/level1

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An article on Elio Motors will appear in the very first edition of the new Men's Style section of the New York Times on Friday, April 3. This is the first time since 2005 that the New York Times has added a new section so they will likely be making a big deal of this. Of course it also happens to feature the Elio right when it is in town for the New York Auto Show which should make for some nice promotion for EM especially as they are seeking investors.

Something for those of you in the New York area to look out for and hopefully the article makes it online as well.
How did you find that out?

'lio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After a comprehensive search of the New York Auto Show, the only mention of Elio Motors I could find was in an exhibitors location list. Nothing on the main part of the site. But the are in on the ground floor (literally) in booth 1415.

Not listed as a concept car, not as a recently revealed car, not as a New York Auto Show Debut car, just squirreled away in the basement. But, here they are:

Can't be that bad with Mercedes Benz, BMW, Ford and Lexus (among others) in the same area.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Sure wish I'd seen G1's post before I posted this!

Top Bottom