• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors @ New York Auto Show 2015

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anything that "quick", you mean. Though 290 MPH is fast as all get out. Plus, that car looks like raw sex in many of the pictures. That overhead shot just doesn't do it justice. Still, an American made supercar... (McLaren notwithstanding)

McLaren is 303 RU British
12804.jpg

other us super cars
Saleen S7
saleens7.jpg

SSC Ultimate Aero
ssc-ultimate-aero-3.jpg

Ford GT
ford_gt_red_01.jpg

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As the article is destined for the Men's Style section and not the business section I would say it is highly likely this will be a male oriented puff piece and not some serious hard hitting reporting which of course is exactly what EM needs. :)
So I'm gonna have to shell out $6.00 to buy this Sunday's NYT, just so I can see this peacock next to an Elio?

Actually, being utterly devoid of a sense of style, I'm jealous! But I did work for a year in the PR dept of Federated Dept. Stores -- had to read Women's Wear Daily for a year, and I have to tell you, a bigger, steadier production of absolute manure it is hard to imagine. Nothing but bogus rationale for where a hemline ought to be, when the real rationale was "so we can make more money by persuading people to switch out their clothes every year."

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if the Hennessy Venom will go or not, but it sure will stop! Will you look at the size of those brakes?

Also, how did you get your pix to scale this large?

Top Bottom