• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ohio Enthusiasts Sit Down Dinner Meeting June 11 Th 2:00 Pm

Do you plan to attend?

• Total voters
Reaction score
IMG_20160611_102959.jpg
IMG_20160611_152719.jpg
IMG_20160611_152802.jpg

Reaction score
That's Rob in the back, me & Jeff and Dave is up front. Across the table from Dave is David Agrinsonis, our local movie star. Janet & James. And Rob's wonderful wife Jeannine took the picture. I got this one of her.
It was a great time. Coming home we drove through a terrific thunder storm and wondered about Tim & Deb's garage sale. When we got home we discovered not a drop of rain hit my lovely new flower garden the girls planted this morning.

Travelot

Reaction score
That was nice to think about our Garage Sale. We had no rain - but strong wind on Saturday did make us take down screened pop-up. Typical Garage Sale. Never quite sure if worth the effort. Maybe should just GIVE to folks that you think may need it. Sold more on Ebay during the sale.
Talked to an Elio Owner locally and NEXT meeting we all will try to make it for the meeting. I encouraged him to join the Ohio Group. I will bring Caramels by the KILO samples to share. Tim

Top Bottom