• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ohio Membership Update

Greg Ellis

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
W E L L W E L C O M E !!!! I'm so happy you joined us. Is Tom & Greg on this forum yet? Be sure to invite them in too. Was you able to see an Elio yet? If you haven't yet, please introduce yourself. We are a family here with lots of room to grow.

Tim & Tom are twins in my home town. We are friends but I am not sure they have joined the forum yet. I will invite them.

Reaction score
Great News Ohio, Our membership's grown leaps and bounds. Between FB, here and other Elio forums, I count over 100 people !!! Sadly to say, I've only counted 38 member on this forum. Again, I suspect I've counted the same folks twice maybe three times with different names. I use different names on different forums too. Regardless, we will be turning head as we ride / drive our Elios together to Cedar Point next fall or the following spring. Might hit the papers, lol. Anyways, if you see somebody in Ohio, post on FB or the other forums about Elio, PLEASE invite them to this forum, so we can communicate with everybody involved about our meetings, gatherings and events.

Speaking of gatherings, let plan our next one.

Who all is going to Michigan THIS SATURDAY ????????? My 12 year old granddaughter, Madison and I plan to head out as soon as 'she' gets my morning chores done, lololololol. We should be there by noon - 1:00. I hope to be able to dine with a group. This will be the third meet and greet, sit down dinner for the Elio Ohio Group. So, how about it, YOU GOING ???? What time do you think you can be there?

Reaction score
Elio OHIO map 9-8-24 002.jpg
Elio OHIO map 9-8-24 005.jpg

Top Bottom